Today is 20th November 2016, Sunday.
Unusual Sunday as I just keep myself at home. Past weekends I had been moved a lot to do things that I think I need to.
It is almost 1 year since I had left this blog abandon. Even this is the time I should have been writing a lot cause I learnt so many things, gaining new experience. For the past 1 year, I learnt a lot as an engineer, went many local places, camping and hiking. Should have blogged them all for future memories.
Those stories I which I had blogged them:
- Places: Lata Hammer, Bentong. Bukit Tabur. Bukit Sapu Tangan. Pine Tree Hill & Twin Peak, Fraser Hill. Gunung Gap. Gunung Ulu Semangkuk. Gunung Nuang.
- Volunteering program: Rumah Hidayah Bukit Gantang Perak
- Islamic classes by Akademi Sinergi
Maybe I will consider of writing them later.
Some say, it takes you a good fall before you can raise up again. So that is where I am now.
Sink to the bottom. So, I need some re-aligning of everything. Maybe by looking forward I could eventually lift up my spirit and start doing.
Since it is about the end of the year, let's plan ahead.
My future plan
1. Get married on the end of July 2017.
- Have not start anything yet. Maybe another 2 months we will start the real preparations.
2. Earning and saving more, helping fiancee to save money for the wedding and marriage. Maybe it will be second job or starting small business.
My ideas of earning more:
Pros: No big plan required
Cons: All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy, they say.
- Selling telekung (made of light material, not transparent, easy to carry to travel)
- Selling tote bag; resuming my previous business
Pros: Easy market target, don't have expiry date
Cons: Need to invest to buy new sewing machine
- Selling things in jar (cookies, coffee mix)
Cons: Still need to find market target
3. Mending myself, be a true muslimah who devote Allah first before all of thing in this world. Be nice to everybody. Works hard, etc,etc..
Things I think I need to do to become a better muslimah
1. Ceramah agama once a week
2. Tahajud once a week
3. A book per week; after Isyak would be the best time to read
4. Read al-Quran minimum two pages a day
5. Pray on time
6. Dress properly, currently finding new tudung that could cover chest and shoulder.
7. Smile always: Remind me if I forgot about this.
8. Qowiyul jism: Swimming once in a week, running/hiking once a week
So that is all I can think of now.
My Allah gives me strength, get me istiqamah to become a better person. Amin.